We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user friendliness.
To be successful as an SEO executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
SEO Executive Requirements:
- Marketing degree or related.
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
- Good Knowledge of Semrush or other SEO tools
- Above everything else, we can offer you a challenging yet supportive work environment. Please do take some time to check out the Careers and About us pages to see if we are a good fit for you.
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable
- Annual Bonus based on company performance
- In addition to your CV, please send the links to your portfolio and pride projects to [email protected] or fill in the form below.
- Tea /Coffee and Lunch & snacks in the office.
- Regular table tennis competitions.
- Office parties.