At Azency, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for someone with excellent writing and research skills to be our full-time, in-house copywriter. As a member of the creative team, the copywriter will write and edit content for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the account and design teams to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and articulate messaging. Thorough research and interviews are required for every client’s industry, products, services, branding, and marketing. The most successful candidate will be a quick learner who has a versatile writing style.
Objectives of this role
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Raise the bar continually for writing fresh copy that connects with a desired audience and drives action
- Be adept at varying the voice, style, and other characteristics of messaging based on the industry, company, or target audience
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communications- and client-related industry trends
- Stay current on the appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistent messaging
- Interpret creative briefs to develop concepts for execution with assigned brands
- Research and understand a client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject-matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff, from concept development to delivery of final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team — and to client representative when requested — and participate occasionally in client pitches
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback
Required skills and qualifications
- One or more years of professional copywriting experience, with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
- Experience with content management systems
- Keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Above everything else, we can offer you a challenging yet supportive work environment. Please do take some time to check out the Careers and About us pages to see if we are a good fit for you.
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable
- Annual Bonus based on company performance
- In addition to your CV, please send the links to your portfolio and pride projects to [email protected] or fill in the form below.
- Tea /Coffee and Lunch & snacks in the office.
- Regular table tennis competitions.
- Office parties.