You’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
*Please note this is not a freelancing / remote job. You’ll be required to be in our office at Kupondole.
- If you do not like challenges, this job is probably not for you. If you always need inspirations and can’t come up with kickass UI/UX on your own, this job is probably not you. However, you will be working for national & international clients on all kinds of problems that make you come out of the comfort zone.
- If you have an eye for detail, and know how to use spacing properly in designs, we’re already in love with you!
- You are incredibly talented; we get that. However, can you teach and communicate best practices and abstract concepts to other members of your team so that they actually learn rather than simply nod their heads? If you have looked into teaching techniques, you are the bomb!
Job and Growth Description
- The approach at Azency is to understand each client’s pain points, use case and build effective User Interfaces & Experiences. As such, you will work closely with the CTO & Tech Team to ensure that everything that gets done is ridiculously effective & good looking.
- You will also work with the CTO in ideating, designing, building, documenting, and communicating the entire plan for clients.
- As a service company, we obsess over the long-term sustainability of our clients businesses rather than project completion. And the way we do this is by the continuous improvement of our people and infrastructure.
- You have a proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Amazing at identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Capable of developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- As an experienced designer, we expect you to set the benchmark in designing amazing graphics for us & our clients, while teaching your team as well.
- Above everything else, we can offer you a challenging yet supportive work environment. Please do take some time to check out the Careers and About us pages to see if we are a good fit for you.
- Monthly Salary: NPR 15,000 – 50,000 depending on your expertise & skill set
- Annual Bonus based on company performance
- In addition to your CV, please send the links to your portfolio and pride projects to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
- Tea /Coffee and Lunch & snacks in the office.
- Regular table tennis competitions.
- Office parties.