You will be working for a wide variety of national & international clients for their digital marketing. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
*Please note this is not a freelancing / remote job. You’ll be required to be in our office at Kupondole, Nepal.
- If you do not like challenges, this job is probably not for you. If you always need inspirations and can’t come up with kickass campaigns on your own, this job is probably not you. However, you will be working for national & international clients on all kinds of online marketing campaigns that make you come out of the comfort zone.
- If you have an eye for detail, and know how to hit challenging KPI’s rather than talking marketing gimmick, we’re already in love with you!
- You are incredibly talented; we get that. However, can you teach and communicate best practices and abstract concepts to other members of your team so that they actually learn rather than simply nod their heads?
Job and Growth Description
- The approach at Azency is to understand each client’s pain points, use case and build effective marketing ideas and campaigns. As such, you will work closely with the SM Manager, CMO & Graphic design Team to ensure that everything that gets goes out is ridiculously effective & good looking.
- You will also work with the Social Media Manager & CMO in ideating, designing, building, documenting, and communicating the entire campaigns for clients.
- As a service company, we obsess over the long-term sustainability of our clients businesses rather than project completion. And the way we do this is by the continuous improvement of our people and infrastructure.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Social media executive
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal & written English skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent team management skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads & Google Ads.
- Above everything else, we can offer you a challenging yet supportive work environment. Please do take some time to check out the Careers and About us pages to see if we are a good fit for you.
- Annual Bonus based on company performance
- In addition to your CV, please send the links to your portfolio and pride projects to [email protected] or fill in the form below.
- Regular table tennis competitions.
- Office parties.